By Leslaw Golębiowski, Damian Mazur
This ebook offers the chosen result of the XI clinical convention chosen problems with electric Engineering and Electronics (WZEE) which was once held in Rzeszów and Czarna, Poland on September 27-30, 2013. the most target of the convention was once to supply academia and to debate and current the newest technological benefits and examine effects and to combine the recent interdisciplinary medical circle within the box of electric engineering, electronics and mechatronics. The convention was once equipped via the Rzeszów department of Polish organization of Theoretical and utilized electric Engineering (PTETiS) in cooperation with Rzeszów college of expertise, the college of electric and computing device Engineering and Rzeszów collage, the school of arithmetic and common Sciences.
Read Online or Download Analysis and Simulation of Electrical and Computer Systems PDF
Similar analysis books
Ranging from an straight forward point Professor Jones discusses generalised features and their purposes. He goals to provide the best creation should you desire to learn how to use generalised features and there's liberal provision of workouts with which to realize event. The learn of extra complex issues similar to partial differential equations, Laplace transforms and ultra-distributions also needs to make it a useful resource for researchers.
Protecting a interval of approximately 25 years, in which time-frequency has gone through major advancements, this publication is mainly addressed to researchers and engineers attracted to non-stationary sign research and processing. it really is written by way of well-known specialists within the box.
The Simplified guide of Vibration research sequence explains how one can be sure the well-being of rotating/reciprocating equipment by way of reading vibration signatures. Written in a non-technical, easy-to-follow demeanour, those books emphasize useful adventure and real-world challenge fixing. even if a few mathematical equations are integrated within the textual content, a history in physics or arithmetic isn't really important.
- Solid-Fluid Mixtures of Frictional Materials in Geophysical and Geotechnical Context: Based on a Concise Thermodynamic Analysis
- Vertical Cooperative Advertising in Supply Chain Management: A Game-Theoretic Analysis
- Maritime Piracy and Its Control: An Economic Analysis
- Comprehensive Organometallic Analysis
- Wavelet analysis in civil engineering
- Theory of Calorimetry (Hot Topics in Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry)
Extra resources for Analysis and Simulation of Electrical and Computer Systems
By minimize the synthetic quality criterion (3), a gradient learning algorithm can be developed. g. the weights of neural networks as were achieved by gradient computation as the following: Dwji ¼ Àg oQs ðWÞ owji ð5Þ where the factor η is a learning rate. A new gradient algorithm can be adapted to the selected algorithm with the variable learning rate, which may be many times faster. Thus, on the basis of the calculation of the gradient of the formula (5) and the RPROP algorithm  was created a new neural network learning algorithm for a dynamic complex global model taking into account the local models called DGLM-RPROP learning algorithm.
Asiminoaei L, Blaabjerg F, Hansen S (2007) Detection is key—Harmonic detection methods for active power ﬁlter applications. IEEE Ind Appl Mag 13:22–33 26 D. Buła and M. Pasko 3. Buła D, Pasko M (2011) Dynamical properties of hybrid power ﬁlter with single tuned passive ﬁlter. Przegląd Elektrotechniczny 1:91–95 4. Bhattacharya S, Divan DJ (1995) Synchronous frame based controller implementation for a hybrid series active ﬁlter system. IEEE/IAS Conf Rec 2531–2540 5. Bollen MHJ, Gu IYH (2006) Signal processing of power quality disturbances.
35. For this parameter α value, Eq. (10) shows that there is no magnitude resonance in this circuit. It can be noticed from the obtained characteristics, that the resonance phenomena in the series RLC circuit with supercapacitor differs from those in a classic series RLC circuit. Fig. 6 Scheme of the experimental system for testing the resonance effect in a series RLC circuit with supercapacitor Analysis of Resonance Phenomena in Series RLC … 33 Fig. 5 Hz Fig. 8 Obtained current RMS value characteristics in the considered series RLC circuit 4 Conclusion The article presents results of the analysis of resonance phenomena in a simple series RLC circuit with supercapacitor.