5th International Symposium on High Temperature by Tao Jiang,Jiann-Yang Hwang,Mark E. Schlesinger, et al.John

By Tao Jiang,Jiann-Yang Hwang,Mark E. Schlesinger, et al.John Wiley & Sons, Inc.|Wiley||Wiley-TMSAdult NonfictionScience, TechnologyLanguage(s): EnglishOn sale date: 07.02.2014Street date: 10.01.2014Preview

Show description

Read or Download 5th International Symposium on High Temperature Metallurgical Processing PDF

Similar extraction & processing books

Biomining

Biomining is the biotechnology that makes use of microorganisms to get well metals, specifically copper and gold, from ores and concentrates. Having constructed from a very easy operational (in phrases of either engineering and biology) procedure, biomining has built right into a multifaceted expertise, to the level that a number of the greatest business stirred tanks and lots through the global are hired for bioprocessing minerals.

Manufacturing Processes 2: Grinding, Honing, Lapping

The e-book sequence on production procedures for engineers are the reference paintings for clinical and commercial specialists. This quantity on Grinding, Honing and Lapping begins from the fundamentals of leading edge engagement and describes the features of abrasive instruments and grinding fluids. Grinding of other fabrics (steel, forged iron, challenging and brittle fabrics, nickel and titanium) is taken care of intensive.

Laser Forming and Welding Processes

This booklet introduces version reports and experimental effects linked to laser forming and welding comparable to laser precipitated bending, welding of sheet metals, and similar sensible purposes. The ebook presents perception into the actual techniques concerned with laser forming and welding. The analytical research covers the formula of laser brought about bending whereas the version learn demonstrates the simulation of bending and welding approaches utilizing the finite aspect approach.

Handbook of Low and High Dielectric Constant Materials and Their Applications

Contemporary advancements in microelectronics applied sciences have created an outstanding call for for interlayer dielectric fabrics with a really low dielectric consistent. they'll play a very important function sooner or later iteration of IC units (VLSI/UISI and excessive pace IC packaging). huge efforts were made to advance new low in addition to excessive dielectric consistent fabrics for purposes in electronics industries.

Additional resources for 5th International Symposium on High Temperature Metallurgical Processing

Example text

Oishi and K. Ono, “Electrochemical Deoxidation of Titanium”, Metallurgical Transactions B, 24-3 (1993), 449-455. 6. K. Ono and R. Suzuki, “A new Concept for Producing Ti Sponge: Calciothermic Reduction “, Journal of the Minerals Metals and Materials Society 52-2 (2002), 59-61. 7. O. Suzuki and H. Kitagawa, “Direct Synthesis of TiCr2 Powder by Calciothermic Co-reduction of Their Oxides in Molten CaCl2”, Electrochemistry 73-8, (2005), 724-729. 8. G. Brooks, M. Cooksey G. Wellwood and C. Goodes, “Challenges in light metals production“, Inst.

18 5th International Symposium on High-Temperature Metallurgical Processing Edited by: Tao Jiang, Jiann-Yang Hwang, Mark E. Schlesinger, Onuralp Yucel, Rafael Padilla, Phillip J. Mackey, and Guifeng Zhou TMS (The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society), 2014 AN INNOVATIVE ELECTRO-WINNING PROCESS FOR TITANIUM PRODUCTION 1 Giuseppe Granata1, Yoshinao Kobayashi1, Ryota Sumiuchi1, Akio Fuwa1 School of Creative Science and Engineering, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan Keywords: Titanium, Kroll Process, Electro-winning Abstract An innovative process using titanium tetrachloride (TiCl4) gas as reactant has shown successfully to obtain titanium through electro-winning of TiCl2 formed in-situ on titanium cathode.

Introduction Nickel is an important strategic alloying metal with wide industrial applications [1]. Nickel alloys are characterized by high strength and ductility as well as excellent corrosion and heat resistances. Nickel consumption in the stainless steel production accounts for 65% of the overall primary nickel consumption. Both consumption and production of the crude stainless steel of China rank first in the world. 5%, respectively [2]. About 70% of nickel reserves are nickeliferous laterite ores, accounting for 40% of nickel production in the world.

Download PDF sample

Rated 4.56 of 5 – based on 32 votes